We are so excited to you will be staying at a Lazy Dog Lake Rentals!
To ensure an enjoyable and relaxing stay; please review the Rental Guidelines below.
- Please remove your shoes when inside the house.
- Smoking is NOT allowed
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the rental agreement may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in rental agreement.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- All the cottages are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Parking: Parking is limited to the number of vehicle(s) stated in the rental agreement. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
- Fireplace: (only applies to the Cove) The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from June 1st; they are not operational during this time of the year.
- Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. We do not suggest drinking the water. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $4000.
- Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to poor weather conditions that may impact activities.
- Outdoor Gear: No outdoor/sports/adventure gear may be stored indoors or attached to the house in any way. The definition of “gear” includes but is not limited to: bikes, kayaks, skis, snowboards, dirty/spiked boots, fishing gear, bait and harvest. Please keep these items in/on your vehicles or outdoors.